The MLS is where real estate agents put all of their listings. It is by far the best place to find listed properties and, perhaps more importantly, assess the value of a property by comparing to other similar properties that have sold recently.
Back in 2011 and 2012, the MLS was a great source for leads as the US still felt the after-effects of the 2008 financial crisis, and tons of REOs (bank owned properties) were on the market. Now, not so much. But are there still good deals to be found on the MLS or is it entirely played out?
- How to Manage Collections and Delinquency
- A Guide to Due Diligence for Buying Houses
- How to Find Banks for Your Investment Properties
- A Crash Course on Building a Buy and Hold Real Estate Business
- Is the Economy on the Edge of a Cliff??? How Should Real Estate Investors Respond?
- An Introduction Into Buying Portfolios
-Why Buy and Hold is So Powerful
- Doing Maintenance Right
- Moving to California?
-How to Scale a Real Estate Investment and Management Company | Interview with Douglas Skipworth
For more, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
"Every day is a new life to the wise man."
The Righteous Mind
Star Slate Codex
Consulting by RPM