Emergency calls from tenants are the scariest thing that any landlord or property manager has to deal with. Indeed, some people are frightened away from real estate investment entirely because they don't want to deal with such dilemmas. But fear not, there is hope! The key is to plan for it ahead of time. Here we discuss what to do if:
- You hire a third-party property manager.
-You do the maintenance yourself.
- You use contractors or a maintenance company.
- You build a property management company yourself and hire employees.
As long as you prepare ahead of time you can crush such maintenance requests like Dixie cups.
- How to Manage Collections and Delinquency
- A Guide to Due Diligence for Buying Houses
- How to Find Banks for Your Investment Properties
- A Crash Course on Building a Buy and Hold Real Estate Business
- Is the Economy on the Edge of a Cliff??? How Should Real Estate Investors Respond?
- An Introduction Into Buying Portfolios
-Why Buy and Hold is So Powerful
- In-House or Outhouse Management
- Doing Maintenance Right
- Moving to California?
And don't forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
"Every day is a new life to the wise man."
The Righteous Mind
Star Slate Codex
Consulting by RPM