So we return to piss off all the crypto people as much as possible.
But please understand, we're no shills for the Federal Reserve or anything like that.
But after the Cryptopolapyse or Cryptmaggedon or whatever you want to call it, it's clear the volatility around cryptocurrencies is waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too high for it to be anything close to a currency.
And while blockchain technology is awesome and could revolutionize accounting and contracts among other things, that doesn't mean Bitcoin (or any altcoins)have inherent value. And while the dollar doesn't have inherent value, it does have the violence of the American government backing it. And that will make people accept it's worth.
-How to Positively Resolve Tenant Disputes (Property Management)
-How to Manage Collections and Delinquency
- A Guide to Due Diligence for Buying Houses
- How to Find Banks for Your Investment Properties
- A Crash Course on Building a Buy and Hold Real Estate Business
- Is the Economy on the Edge of a Cliff??? How Should Real Estate Investors Respond?
- An Introduction Into Buying Portfolios
-Why Buy and Hold is So Powerful
- In-House or Outhouse Management
- Moving to California?
- Doing Maintenance Right
- Should You Accept Pets in Your Rentals?
- Grading Real Estate Calculations
- Why Real Estate Depreciation Can Make You Money
- All the Ways You Can Finance Buy and Hold
- Inflation is Already Her
- Why is Lumber so Expensive?
- How to Invest Out-Of-State (if you must)
"Every day is a new life to the wise man."
The Righteous Mind
Star Slate Codex
Consulting by RPM