With investing (and life and general) there will always be regret. Either you should have bought before the runup or at the trough or sold at the peak.
And even if you bought perfectly... well, then you should have bought more! The key is to remember that regret is part of the game going in. Understand you will make mistakes and there will be things to regret right from the get-go. Make sure to focus on the wins and always remember:
Regret is a choice.
In this video for Phillip and my YouTube channel, we explain why and how to conquer regret:
-How to Positively Resolve Tenant Disputes (Property Management)
-How to Manage Collections and Delinquency- A Guide to Due Diligence for Buying Houses
- How to Find Banks for Your Investment Properties
- A Crash Course on Building a Buy and Hold Real Estate Business
- Is the Economy on the Edge of a Cliff??? How Should Real Estate Investors Respond?
- An Introduction Into Buying Portfolios
-Why Buy and Hold is So Powerful
- In-House or Outhouse Management
- Moving to California?
- Doing Maintenance Right
- Should You Accept Pets in Your Rentals?
- Grading Real Estate Calculations
- Why Real Estate Depreciation Can Make You Money
- All the Ways You Can Finance Buy and Hold
- Inflation is Already Her
- Why is Lumber so Expensive?
- How to Invest Out-Of-State (if you must)
- Cryptocurrencies Are Godawful (...at being currencies)
- The Dollar is Not Going to Hyperinflate. But this will happen...
- The Lockdowns Did Not Work. Stop Doing Them.
- The One Trait that Separates the Wealthy and the Indebted
"Every day is a new life to the wise man."
The Righteous Mind
Star Slate Codex
Consulting by RPM