Well, should you? Do you feel lucky punk?
People in general, and Americans in particular, love their pets. It would be foolish to never allow pets in any rental, right? Well, for the most part, that is true. But there are times to accept pets and there are times not to. And there are certain types and only a certain number you should allow. And there are fees you should charge. And there are laws you should check and adhere to. In this video, we break down all the particulars.
-How to Positively Resolve Tenant Disputes (Property Management)
-How to Manage Collections and Delinquency
- A Guide to Due Diligence for Buying Houses
- How to Find Banks for Your Investment Properties
- A Crash Course on Building a Buy and Hold Real Estate Business
- Is the Economy on the Edge of a Cliff??? How Should Real Estate Investors Respond?
- An Introduction Into Buying Portfolios
-Why Buy and Hold is So Powerful
- In-House or Outhouse Management
- Moving to California?
- Doing Maintenance Right
And don't forget to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
"Every day is a new life to the wise man."
The Righteous Mind
Star Slate Codex
Consulting by RPM