Despite what the media has repeatedly said, there is not going to be an onslaught of evictions with millions of people thrown out on the streets now that the federal moratorium is over. Yeah, hysteria is good for business in the news media, but it's (rightfully) damaged their reputation. This is no different.
Yes, there is going to be an uptick in evictions (how could there not be?) but there will be no tsunami. The evidence just doesn't support it.
In this video, Phillip and I pick up where my article on this topic left off and go through the data to show the "eviction tsunami" is just media hysteria and little more.
-How to Positively Resolve Tenant Disputes (Property Management)
-How to Manage Collections and Delinquency- A Guide to Due Diligence for Buying Houses
- How to Find Banks for Your Investment Properties
- A Crash Course on Building a Buy and Hold Real Estate Business
- Is the Economy on the Edge of a Cliff??? How Should Real Estate Investors Respond?
- An Introduction Into Buying Portfolios
-Why Buy and Hold is So Powerful
- In-House or Outhouse Management
- Moving to California?
- Doing Maintenance Right
- Should You Accept Pets in Your Rentals?
- Grading Real Estate Calculations
- Why Real Estate Depreciation Can Make You Money
- All the Ways You Can Finance Buy and Hold
- Inflation is Already Her
- Why is Lumber so Expensive?
- How to Invest Out-Of-State (if you must)
- Cryptocurrencies Are Godawful (...at being currencies)
- The Dollar is Not Going to Hyperinflate. But this will happen...
- The Lockdowns Did Not Work. Stop Doing Them.
- The One Trait that Separates the Wealthy and the Indebted
- Regret is a Choice
"Every day is a new life to the wise man."
The Righteous Mind
Star Slate Codex
Consulting by RPM