Real estate depreciation sounds boring and it kinda is, but that doesn't mean it can't make you a lot of money. Indeed, depreciation is one of the biggest benefits of real estate investment as it allows you to substantially reduce your tax bill.
In this video, we explain why real estate depreciation is so powerful. Indeed, it's the D in the semi-famous IDEAL acronym for why real estate investing is so great:
Of course, you should always remember to talk to a certified accountant for tax questions before making any financial decisions.
-How to Positively Resolve Tenant Disputes (Property Management)
-How to Manage Collections and Delinquency
- A Guide to Due Diligence for Buying Houses
- How to Find Banks for Your Investment Properties
- A Crash Course on Building a Buy and Hold Real Estate Business
- Is the Economy on the Edge of a Cliff??? How Should Real Estate Investors Respond?
- An Introduction Into Buying Portfolios
-Why Buy and Hold is So Powerful
- In-House or Outhouse Management
- Moving to California?
- Doing Maintenance Right
- Should You Accept Pets in Your Rentals?
- Grading Real Estate Calculations
"Every day is a new life to the wise man."
The Righteous Mind
Star Slate Codex
Consulting by RPM