Say what you will about Trump's impulsiveness, rudeness, lack of experience, shallowness of thought and all those things that the Left is hyperbolically referring to as obstruction (like ordering Mueller to be fired, assuming that even happened). Trump has always been a very flawed man (and is becoming more so as he sucks up to the neocons.) Russiagate was always about collusion (which is sort of a made up crime, but whatever).
Despite the hyperventilating over "muh impeachment," the Mueller probe was absolutely damning to the core claim of Russiagate and its most important document: The Steele Dossier. As The Washington Times notes,
The Democratic Party-financed dossier, once celebrated by liberal Washington politicians and journalists, is officially debunked, according to a review of special counsel Robert Mueller’s 448-page investigative report.
As for the list:
1) Conspiracy between Trump and Kremlin: False
2) Trump set up and funded hacking operations: False
3) Hacking operation funded by Russian Embassy in Washington: False
4) Manafort and Page coordinated with Russian government on interference: False
5) Trump campaign received anti-Democratic intelligence from Russia: False
6) Trump had been exchanging information with Russia for eight years: False
7) Trump knew about WikiLeaks alliance with Russia: False
8) Russia had incriminating evidence on Trump but promised not to use it: False
9) Cohen met Russian officials in Prague [Just like Muhammed Atta "met" Iraqi officials in Prague in 2001): False
10) Carter Page met with Putin associates and took bribe to lift sanctions: False
11) The piss-tape: False
12) Russian businessman Aleksej Gubarev hacked the DNC under pressure from Russian intelligence: False
And four more new ones not in the Steele Dossier:
13) There was a dedicated server between Trump Tower and Alfa Bank in Russia: False
14) Trump ordered Cohen to lie to Congress about the failed Moscow hotel deal: False
15) The RNC weakened language in its platform about giving aid to Ukraine because of a quid-pro-quo with Russia: False
16) Manafort met with Julian Assange three times in 2016: False
Well done media. You should definitely be giving yourself a pat on the back over this one...
"Every day is a new life to the wise man."
The Righteous Mind
Star Slate Codex
Consulting by RPM