...As well as the successful from the not-successful.
And that trait is what the famous Stanford Marshmallow Experiment found: The ability to defer gratification.
Consume or defer? That is your choice. Phillip and I break down the reasons to choose the latter in our latest video for our YouTube channel:
-How to Positively Resolve Tenant Disputes (Property Management)
-How to Manage Collections and Delinquency- A Guide to Due Diligence for Buying Houses
- How to Find Banks for Your Investment Properties
- A Crash Course on Building a Buy and Hold Real Estate Business
- Is the Economy on the Edge of a Cliff??? How Should Real Estate Investors Respond?
- An Introduction Into Buying Portfolios
-Why Buy and Hold is So Powerful
- In-House or Outhouse Management
- Moving to California?
- Doing Maintenance Right
- Should You Accept Pets in Your Rentals?
- Grading Real Estate Calculations
- Why Real Estate Depreciation Can Make You Money
- All the Ways You Can Finance Buy and Hold
- Inflation is Already Her
- Why is Lumber so Expensive?
- How to Invest Out-Of-State (if you must)
- Cryptocurrencies Are Godawful (...at being currencies)
- The Dollar is Not Going to Hyperinflate. But this will happen...
- The Lockdowns Did Not Work. Stop Doing Them.
"Every day is a new life to the wise man."
The Righteous Mind
Star Slate Codex
Consulting by RPM